Monday, October 03, 2005

October 3 2005 Updates

  • To my surprise this morning, I got referral payment as well as my normal daily payout to my e-gold account from L&H Fund this morning. Hurrah! This one turns out to be very good to me. And I thank those people who signed up under me.
  • Speaking of consistent payer, I got my weekly payment from CG Financial this morning also.
  • I did a payout request from Paxmix last night, I got it in my e-gold account this monring as well.
  • I read from various forums that many users got many scam emails from paypal, e-gold, etc. for them to confirm user/password. DO NOT even click on those links, there maybe trojans waiting for you.
  • williams-fund.com (ip: 209.249.221.22) got many complaints from various members for not paying, stay away from it.
  • www.invca.org (ip: 72.21.38.141) problem with withdraw is reported.
  • www.orange-funds.com (ip: 66.197.197.53) problem with withdraw is reported.

No comments: