Monday, October 24, 2005

2WeekSurf

I added this auto-surfer to my test program today. This one is very similar to 12Daily. 2WeekSurf pays 11% daily for 2 weeks for a total of 154% by surfing for 20 sites. It is not a bad return. I expect this one to last a couple of months or more. I will update you all how this go in the future. This surfer will not pay cash to free member only to upgraded members, but free member can earn free credits, but I personally think free member is a waste of time. It claims that it uses the investments from the upgraded members to invest into the hedge funds. See the program detail when you go to its site. If this scheme and its hedge fund works poperly, it can be very lucretive. Overall, it looks somewhat promising. (Update: 2WeekSurf is a scammer, no payment since Nov 16)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please don't advertise for scammers. 2weeksurf is a SCAM. see their website +forum and talkgold forum for more info. Thanks.