Wednesday, October 26, 2005

October 26 2005 Updates

Scam Sites:
surfadvertising.net, (ip: 72.36.206.114), site cannot be accessible for the past few days. Too much credit for signing up is fatal to your wealth. I signed up this because of the generous credit they are giving out. Well, for this one, I did not follow my instinct, so I fell on pray for this one. Unfortunately I spent the miminum amount upgrade on it.

oceanicfinancial, (ip: 72.18.133.22), the ever popular program is having problem paying to its members. I would not invest into this one if problem has reported.

L&H fund, (ip: 62.141.52.245), no payment for the past two days. Contact email is not working at all currently, all I saw is the "E-mail was not sent. Network error. Try again!" message when I was trying to contact the admin. This one does not look good at all for now.

No comments: