Saturday, October 15, 2005

October 15 2005 Updates

Hurrah, I got paid today by GCISurf to my e-gold account as promised, see yesterday's update. GCISurf is doing great right now. It has multiple ventures to pay to the surfing program. I compounded some of earnings on the date before the payout while this program still working for me.

Aside from the good news, some more Scam sites to be warned.
Upto65 - (ip: 70.86.67.138), well what to you expect? The rate of return is too high to begin with. Either you get in early into the program (it may not even work for some programs), and do the "hit and run", and you maybe in luck. But for me, I will skip it.
Usdhyip - (ip: 63.246.155.186), problem with payment, I told my reader that the name "hyip" is a no-no.
They are added to the list.

A lot more are reported and added to the list.

No comments: