Sunday, October 16, 2005

October 16 2005 Updates

I got another $20 bonus from FastMarket yesterday when I login this morning. According the admin of the program, I was active in participating in the forum. Wow, this is not bad at all for expressing yourself and get bonus for it. Furthermore, many people have high praises for this program.

Fabfx, the former scam site, opened another program, but the new e-gold the acc# on this is "2483380", members beware, source hyipdiscussion.com see this link.

http://euroinvestclub.com is reported not paying, well what do you know. Its IP address 66.98.250.94 matches the one on my IP address warning list. So it is wise to verify the source of the problem first before investing. If you do a search on this IP on my site, you will see it listed under this link. Good luck.

No comments: