Monday, October 10, 2005

October 10 2005 Updates

I found a very nice affiliate program, clickbank. It has many varieties of promotional programs. It is free to join and cost nothing and no upgrade required.

Paxmix is not accessible today. Hopefully it is something minor. We may have to wait and see what happen in the next few days.

CG Financial - I got my weekly paid again from them. It has been a consistent payer ever since I joined in June. Although the rate is bit low, upto 200% (100% profit + 100% principle) in 4 months (for the Venture Capital fund), as compared to others, but it is stable. See my review.

Scam Warnings
moneywave - (ip: 64.202.167.192). Problem with payments. This is an interesting one. 130% return in 2 days. It is obvious a scam. That is what I called "greed" by newbies, if you ever fall into this kind of trap, now you know why you got scammed. Please, just avoid this kind of craps. This site is added the my list of scams.
reinvest-group - (ip: 66.197.220.120), payment problem reported.
shtackelberg - (ip: 72.21.51.74), payment problem reported. This one is somewhat interesting, according the site stat, it only takes in $672 since its launch (Sept 25). I guess it is not that popular to begin with.

No comments: