Sunday, October 23, 2005

October 23 2005 Updates

I got my payment directly sent to my e-gold account my 12Daily today. This is my 6th payment from them for $172.50. It is not bad of a return for 12 days + 6 workings days + 2 days of weekend. I expect this one should last until X'mas time. It is still very popular auto-surf for all auto-surfers. I did another upgrade today to take advantage of its popularity.
Here is emergency communicator in case if the 12Daily site is down.
Members are requested to sign up at the Official12dailypro yahoo group.....
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/official12dailypro/
Simply join and then you will know what's going on over there when the forum is down...
More Scam Sites:
Accordgold, (ip: 65.39.204.36), here is a very interesting for us to see. When you go to its website, you will see an obvious scamming message from them:
Our funds in e-gold account stolen.
We apologize for this case.
www.AccordGOLD.com
i-stra, (ip: 209.249.221.18), payment problem. Admin does not reply to email is also reported.
earning-power, (ip: 72.36.172.229), payout problem reported.
A few more are added to the list as well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm still confident 12DP can stay much much more longer.
Go 12dp PRO!

Taichi Sifu said...

No spamming please.