Saturday, October 01, 2005

October 1 2005 Updates

L&H Fund came out mid August, it looks very interesting. Its site is simple and unique. It past the one month of test online without problem, so I decided to give it a try today. It has the following payment plan:
plan 1 ($1 - $200)- 2.5%
plan 2 ($201 - $1000) - 3.5%
plan 3 ($1001 - $10000)- 4.5%
directly to e-gold, fund last for 365 days., compound available.
For this one, I will turn compound off to get initial deposit ASAP. (SCAM)

HitzPay - Membership is growing, it is moving to a new server because more members are surfing now. I am waiting for fitst profit payment (after the getting the initial deposit) from them. I am in profit soon.
Update: I just got paid from them this afternoon. Yaahooooo! Right on time. (SCAM)

12Daily - I got my 3rd payment now. It is 12% daily for 12 days. I am putting my profits into the surfer again. I will play with it until it dies in the future. I am expecting it may last until Christmas or so. So it is still time to earn some money from it.

TrafficStudio - I have upgraded more money before the end of September to get my new batch of money for the current month. This one looks very good. It is growing, and I even so Yahoo sites being advertised on it. I am betting on this one to last at least another year or more.

GCISurf - This surfer is recently certified by NetIBA. It trades on FOREX, and it has a e-currency exchange at GCIDealing. This one looks very promising. I am almost in profit with this one.(SCAM)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! Just wanted to say I'm glad I stumbled upon your blog. I was searching around for signs if TrafficStudio is a scam or not. I joined last year but only as a free member 'coz I wasn't sure if it was legit or not. Besides, I'm from the Philippines and payment procesing here is harder. Anyway, I was really interested in signing up with TypeInternational the other day when I decided to check out the site scamfreezone.org where they were supposed to be approved and wondered why there were only a few sites approved and when I saw the contact number... bam... it was the same one as TypeInternational (TI). So they own it! Anyway, I'm not here to lambast TI 'coz I'm sure they do pay "some" of their members... how else will they survive this long. It just got me curious and excited about the possibility of investing and earning from internet programs... the question is... which ones are legitimate or not.

I'm happy your blog posts possible good sites for that. Thanks so much!

ebaycarol@gmail.com

P.S. Your link on the right about Status of Paying programs or sites isn't working. FYI.

Taichi Sifu said...

I would hold off investing more into it until we get paid. The best way to contact me is via email.