Thursday, February 16, 2006

Review of Ascfin.com

According to the site FAQ, ASCfin.com was officially launched online on Oct. 27th, 2005. So this one has been around for more than 3 months now. People are getting paid on time. They accept e-gold as deposit. ASCfin.com is a private online investment club. It is paying double every 20 days, meaning if you deposit $100, you will get $200 in 20 days. Because of its popularity, I expect it may last a few more months. So I did some test spend on this one. The site offers against DDOS attacks from blockdos.net.
If you can tolerate some risk, I believe this is worth a try. No complaints from any members thus far, a plus for the program.

1 comment:

Taichi Sifu said...

Yes, I saw it. Thanks for the update. I have an update from your page too.
http://hyipdaily.blogspot.com/2006/02/ascfin-missing-payment-warning.html