Monday, February 20, 2006

ASCFin Missing Payment Warning

Here is the warning on ASCFin (ip: 209.249.221.31) from Jude's No Bullshit HYIP Blog Community, that means my deposit could be gone too. I'll update the status if I receive payment on expiration date or not when the time comes.
As promised,

I’d give out a warning as soon as I see something wrong with a site listed in my blog.

ASCFIN, a popular website that gives 200% in 20 days has been paying for months now.

However, for the second straight day, they have missed payment! [Confused]

Some say its because the default egold browser setting that says u can’t receive funds from “blocked accounts”

Well, as far as i know, they are not blocked since i made a deposit in their account yesterday.

Anyone has input on this matter?

For now, I advise everyone to hold on to your money you plan to invest in this program until this issue is resolved.

TJ

Nobs, i checked out the rating in hyipinvestment, its not only me who that ascfin missed payment for past 2 days.

Again, to avoid confusion, here are the facts as of this writing:

1) Site is still up and running
2) Missed payout since yesterday (Two days straight)
3) Missed referral fees since yesterday (Two days straight)
4) ASCFIN’s egold is NOT blocked

I sincerely hope this is just a glitch and they’ll resume payouts.

No comments: