Friday, February 03, 2006

Latest News Regarding Payment Processors From DadnDaves

In sync with 12daily, DadnDaves also has Stormpay disabled by StormPay, see news:



Stormpay: The very latest. As most of you are aware by now, Stormpay has today suspended the accounts of many Autosurf programs. Despite the fact that dadndaves is not breaking any stormpay rules, we are the latest victim of this outrage. If you have requested a cashout to Stormpay, you will need to change your payout details and submit another request to a different processor. The options currently available are Paypal and e-gold. I will continue with payouts in the order they have been received, and as the funds are depleted in these alternate processors, will be adding further funds as required from my bank account. Everybody who is entitled to be paid for January earnings will be paid. I cannot elaborate any further until I get more details of exactly what is going on, but I can assure you payouts will continue. Please do not email me about this matter. I will share any information I have with you all as it comes to hand.


More News.......please read

Stormpay.
As stated on the front page, dadndaves is not a "commission based business model" and as such is not restricted by the policy changes that have occurred at Stormpay. I do not agree with the decision Stormpay have taken, but I certainly agree with their reasons for it. Many of you will have already noticed reversals of your referral commission due to chargebacks and fraudulent transactions. Over the next month or so these criminals will be weeded out, and will no longer be able to avail themselves of the services of dadndaves. Until that time, some of you may notice that your payment amount is less than your cashout request, and you may have to wait a little longer to be paid your referral commissions. Some members will also be asked to wait 60 days before they are eligible for payment. (If you fit into that category you will be contacted by email) Previously I have dealt with these matters on a case by case basis, but the prevalence of it in the last 3 weeks has forced me to take stronger action. This policy will only affect a small minority of members, as the vast majority of you are honest members, and we cannot allow the actions of a few to undermine the success of dadndaves. I would estimate that by the end of February, it will no longer be necessary to implement these steps.

Paypal. The above paragraph also relates to some Paypal transactions. The other problem I have with Paypal at the moment is the vast number of e-cheques I am receiving. These create a logistical nightmare, and I would prefer that members do not use this facility. For those of you who are unfamiliar with e-cheques, if you make an upgrade from your bank balance, the payment is forwarded to me as an e-cheque and there is a waiting time of about 4-5 days before the funds are cleared. I receive a notice from Paypal when the "pending" e-cheque has been sent and the upgrade is automatically added to your account. I then receive another notice from Paypal when the e-cheque has cleared and the upgrade is automatically added to your account again. This means I have to manually reverse one of these transactions, and any referral commission associated with it. As you can see this creates a lot of unnecessary work, so I would ask you to please use your paypal balance or credit card for upgrades.

E-gold. None of the above applies to e-gold transactions.

No comments: