Thursday, February 16, 2006

HYIP Problems

Accessing Problem:
exekosurf, (ip: 213.251.160.199). It is down today. Not sure this is a goner or not.

Global Mutual Problem:
Here is the problem with Global-Mutual, (ip:70.86.24.146). When I log onto the site. I have noticed the security certificate has expired. Another problem has been reported by my news partner, News Navigator as well, see below:
Global-Mutual NOT STABLE!!!

Lately, global-mutual service is so unsatisfactory:- None or very late support ticket reply! No e-mail replies! Their forum is down for many days already!

They seem to be beating around the bush telling everybody to be patient on their ridiculous VC Shares transition! To me, it is NOT WORTH investing $100 (their min. requirement) when we get their lousy service or non-responsive feedback!

I am not saying they are scammers but I believe there are far better investment or hyip website out there! I always believe in customer response uptime! If the admin is slow in response, this usually means that their management is not efficient nor effective! Think again, do you want to let this type of organisation to manage your hard earned money???

P.S. So, what do you think about their sister website neverendingstori.com... Hope you already figured it out...

Source: cash9cow have 13 r.point WTF?

No comments: