Monday, February 06, 2006

HYIP Scams Updates

Scam Sites
R-YIP (ip: 69.94.75.32). Requested money over three weeks. No money deposited in my e-gold account and no email reply from admin. It is a rip-off scam site.
30 daily, (ip: 69.94.75.32). Problem with payment reported.

Here is the scam warning on Goldnow from saulid of TalkGold, but I do not know the extent of it, see below:
Graham Kelly from Goldnow is a cheater.
I used his service around 2 months ago to out-exchange e-gold to bank wire. I still have not received the funds.

I sent him around 50 emails so far. There's no response. I called several times over the phone and he never picks the call. After talking to other exchangers, I came to know that Goldnow.st has a history of scamming people.

How can one recover their funds in such situations? I also appreciate any info about lodging complaints against this scammer.

AGAIN.. PLEASE DON'T USE goldnow.st FOR EXCHANGES.
HE DOES HAVE A SCAMMING HISTORY IN A RANDOM WAY.

No comments: