Monday, November 07, 2005

Pay Day

Today is pay day for me from many programs:
Hitzpay - It finally solved its paypal problem yesterday. I have finally gotten paid to my paypal today. It had some callback problem last week. I did not get paid until now. This is my second payment from them. Although the surfer is a bit slow, but the bottomline is: it pays.
2WeekSurf - I got my first payout to my e-gold account today by 2weeksurf. This one does look very good. It is similar to 12daily, it is getting popular too. I did my upgrade today after I received the payment. This should be as good as 12daily. You can use this one as another diversify auto-surfer.
CG Financial - What more can I say about this program, another weekly payment to my account. If you want their highest payout fund, do it now because the new 200% return program is closing on November 8, I have invested more last week to take advantage of this opportunity.

No comments: