Monday, November 07, 2005

A New Program Just Launched - R-YIP

I found a new HYIP program just launched recently. It is the R-YIP (Reality Yields Internet Profits). This one looks quite unique. I invested some e-gold to it today. It is operated by three well-known admins: Dave "DR" Werba, David Platte, and John Stankiewicz. It looks quite interesting and worths a look and considering. Here are exserts from its FAQ:
Take a look at some key points:

* Realistic returns on member deposits of 1% to 2% each business trading day.
* Sustainable outlook for the long term based on research and development by the finest minds in the industry
* A system backed by a solid and stable income that ensures growth and rewards for the R-YIP members
* Profits and Commission credited to your R-YIP account daily.
* A major change in this program genre by truly offering long-term and realistic returns.

And a few more words about the groundbreaking R-YIP program:

We were tired of seeing ridiculous claims of 5%, 10% and even 15% daily at other programs in this genre. Those systems are just big games with nothing financially solid backing it...and they disappear within weeks of opening. If you've participated in these programs before, then we're sure you're quite tired of it too. Thus the "reality" concept of R-YIP was born.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

watchout bout this one. i've read some negative comments in talkgold.com

Anonymous said...

How can this be new? I deposited $150 into R-YIP in November 05 for 180 days.The daily rate of between 1-3% was great and was quickly adding to my outlay. Then all of a sudden I couldn't get onto the web page any more. Unless I get some response from R-YIP soon I would say I have lost my money. Another scam?
Disappointed

Taichi Sifu said...

This definitely a scam now. This article was written on last November. If you search on my blog, it should be able to find this was declared a scam site. Do not invest in it.