Monday, November 21, 2005

November 21 Updates

CG Financial Payment
Another set of payment from CG Financial today. I got paid by two funds today from them: the weekly program, and the CGF Venture Capital II 200% program. This has been a very consistent payer for me since late June. Unlike many programs that failed within days, weeks, or a few months, this one has been an income generating machine for me. The CGF Venture Capital III 200% still available for investors to invest in right now.

Pinnacle Profits is Closed
Because of lack of investment to the program, Pinnacle Profits is not able to attract investors to its program, in 3 weeks it only attracted 85 members and only 19 of them made a deposit. Total deposits are less then $4000, so it is not worth managing the program stated by the admin of the program. They have refunded all members that have made deposits.


GCISurf is Still Waiting to Pay Its Members.
At the end of the day, GCISurf should be paying its members, including me. I will keep all updated if I get paid at all.
(Update: scammer, site disappeared)

No comments: