Friday, November 18, 2005

Many Problems Lately

FastMarket Login Problem
Like many members on FastMarket (a very popular HYIP), I had problem logging into my account since yesterday. If you ever log onto the member area, you will get invalid user/password error. I have sent my problem to support, I have yet to hear any response from them. The forum also has similar problem: database error. We have to wait to see what will happen next. (Update: login is disabled for now).

2WeekSurf Problem Continues
2WeekSurf (popular auto-surfer) is still having problem with its own e-gold account. No surfing, no access, no payout. Another waiting day. (Update: scammer, still no payment)

Estrixsurf is closing down
This auto-surfer is closing down today (11/08/05). It blames on the following reasons: more new sites pop up every day, competition lost to higher pay programs, and the cost of maintaining its website. No payment for FREE MEMBERS, no refunds if you had profits from them, maybe refunds 40% if you have upgraded and not in profit (that is questionable for now). This is just another scam for me then.

GCISurf Payout Waiting
GCISurf is delaying payout from the 15th of the month. The payment day is suppose to be today. I will inform all of you if I got today or tomorrow. Another waiting program. (Update: scammer, site disappeared)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Clixsurf is gone too.