Sunday, November 06, 2005

October 6 2005 Updates.

Another painful waiting period for me to get the hitzpay payment, because I had a paypal account with them. Therefore, I should expect my payment to hit my account anytime now until Monday. The news for them, they have many chargeback for the paypal accounts, see their news. Once I get my payment, I will inform all of you.
hello members

We did a payout run early this morning on the accounts that didnt get processed on the 1st.We will do more tomarrow and also on monday.Now when paypal regular payouts have been compleated we will then focus our attention on the errored accounts for paypal,egold.Intgold hassent did anything with our account as of yet so it looks like paypal beat them by a longshot.We are also going to be adding some credit bonuses to all purchases in the future besides the monthly credits already recieved by upgraded members.Just as soon as the programmer can add it.Also we have had some request for members to be able to surf for there downlines and we are working on that also.

thanks for being patient during this last week and we will be back on track very soon. thanks for being a member of hitzpay.

support
FastMarket has change its invitation code again, the new code is:
https://members.fastmarket.com/process_invitation.php?inv_code=yourcode

No comments: