Sunday, May 21, 2006

My HYIP Programs Updates

Online Currency Trading

I got my 1st weekly payment from Forex United last Saturday. The return was 9%. No payment request was necessary. It auto deposits my payout to my e-gold account.

I also got payment from fx-experts, so far this program has been paying me for the past few weeks without any problem.

News Updates from CompactSurfing
Dear Compactsurfing Members,

I would like to remind all of you about the payment terms. The payment department processes cashout requests usually within 48 hours, but it is clearly stated that they have up to 7 calendar days to fulfill such requests. Payments are processed in batches, and if I were to have the payment department sit down and try to process cashout requests during site downtimes, there could be mistakes made that would further delay when all of you receive your payments. If you haven’t received your
payment in 48 hours and note that others are receiving them, you may politely inquire about the matter by filling out a support form or asking one of the Support Staff. If however you notice that others are waiting like you, then do understand that it is not an issue of singling anyone out. I want all of you to be aware of the terms now and be very clear about them; they have been clear from day one and there has been no change. Your understanding will help us to better serve you now and in the future.

Now that I clarified that, cashout requests for the 18th will be processed within a few hours, and the payment department may even pay some requests for the 19th. The majority of cashout requests made on the 19th will be processed tomorrow, and requests made today, the 20th of May, will be handled soon after. Thank you for your understanding while we worked through the attack today and as we strive to launch Compactpay and enter into a new exciting phase of development for the Compact Network.

The best DDoS protection company (Prolexic) will defend our website within about 12-48 hours, this one company is also protecting E-gold Ltd. E-gold.com. Have a great weekend all of you and look for more updates from me soon.

Sincerely,
Luuk, Olivia, Nicholas and Staff
Altus Financial Services Inc.

No comments: