Thursday, May 11, 2006

Global Inflation Is Coming?

Gold Price On the Rise
With the recent increasing in demand of gold, the price of gold is surging at 25 year high stood at about $725 per oz. Unfortunately, the value of our deposit we have in e-gold does not increase. It is still pegged with the currency we stood with. Does anybody notice that? Or I just did not keeping track of it well enough. I bet there will be more gold related HYIPs emerging soon to taking advantage of the soaring gold prices.
Please provide your feedbacks of the e-gold value.

US Stock Market is Tanking
The US stock market is taking a dive today. The reason? It must be related to the fear of global inflation. The source of inflation are price of oil and gold are ever increasing on a weekly basis. There is no stopping of these demands. Maybe we might see some HYIPs related to oil drilling investing.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello:

How come your egold deposit is not increasing?

I placed $895 in my egold account on April 12 2006.

Today my balance shows $1118. I believe the reason is this crazy gold rise.

Regards.

Anonymous said...

Are you sure it add that much in your balance ?

Taichi Sifu said...

I have a hard time seeing it increasing because I have a lot of transactions almost on a daily basis. Come to think of it, it should increase based on the gold price increase. Actually we can make money without HYIP, just leave your money in e-gold for now.

Anonymous said...

that's a good idea.just use a new account that you don't use in hyip or AS programs.
Do you think it's possible to reach $900 ?

Anonymous said...

Yes, I'm totally sure my balanced has increased around 18% in the last month.

Of course I didn't make any single transaction all this time.

And yes, you can use a new account just to store your e-gold and you can make money without HYIPs (at least while this crazy gold prices keep on rising).

Regards!