Wednesday, June 14, 2006

My Programs Updates

AsianPay has paid me again to my e-gold account today after I requested payout less than 24 hours ago. You can only invest in AsianPay if you are certified by them via the Investor Corner Investment Program. The rate of return varies greatly depending on term and amount invested. It varies from 0.50% to 1.5% daily (non-weekend). Interested is deposited into your AsianPay account during each week day. It is supposed to be the Paypal of the East. It has a lot of potentials going for this payment processor. Pay them a visit if you have not seen its site. It is worth considering.

DFII, has paid me again after less than 2 days of payment request. I have two weekly funds working for me under this program. Payment has been on time and no payment problem so far.

No comments: