Wednesday, June 07, 2006

My Program Updates

I got my weekly payout again from DFII today within 24 hours after I requested payment. I had minimum spending on two projects. The Stable Online and Gold Rush. The total spend is less than $200. Gold Rush pays about 8.0% weekly, and Stable Online pays 7.0% weekly. I should be able to recover my principle within 3 months.

I got my first referral payment from Forex-United today. This program pays weekly without even requesting. A very nice feature to have. I got 3 interest payments from them so far. I should be able to recover my principle within 3 months as well.

To even diverify myself in HYIPs. I found another interesting program, MoneyMoveAsia. After reading on various forums, I decided to join this one and give it a try. It does not have any referral program. It currently has two funds you can join: General Fund ($50 min) and Fleet Expansion ($500 min). The General Fund pays 10% per month with weekly auto payout to e-gold. Here is the description from the site regarding Fleet Expansion:
A private over-the-road freight shipping company, incorporated in Michigan in Jan 2005. This small company was immediately generating revenue and profits, the president is also a long time union railroad engineer with connections to the contracts the railroad gives to its vendors and shippers, currently, they have 2 freightliner tractor/trailers working over-time to meet contract obligations, he has the business and contracts to keep a much larger fleet busy. He came to us to partner with him to expand his fleet and his profits. He is currently earning $2000/mo per truck net profit after all liabities and drivers' compensation.

No comments: