Tuesday, June 20, 2006

HYIP Updates

I got my first weekly payment from Kaonline last night. As expected I also received payment from DFII last night and Forex-United last Sunday as well.
I have yet to receive payment from CompactSurfing. This looks like the hope for the payment is getting slimmer as each day passes.

A new HYIP, called solid-club, (ip: 81.177.3.205), came to my attention today. It claims to pay its investor anywhere from 500% to 700% in 20 days depending on invested amount. This one definitely looks like a quick hit-and-run site. Based on the info I have gathered, the IP has been around since 2004. It must have been "in and out" of the HYIP arena on various occasions. My advice is: skip this one. But if you insist of trying, do with a small amount of investment only, you maybe able to "hit-and-run" on the site.

No comments: