Friday, June 30, 2006

Daily11Surf Review

After the CompactSurf & WiredSurf fiascos, I have been stopping surfing because I was not able to find any decent ones. After I researched around many forums, I found the autosurfer Daily11Surf. Since this one has been around for over a month and paying, I expected my 1st two rounds to be paid by them. So I decided to dip into the auto surfing world again with 10 or 20 units (each unit worths about $1.11) and try out my luck with it. There is no guarantee of success here. I would expect this one to last maybe a month or two.

Here is the key points for Daily11Surf:
- Earn 11% daily for 14 days
- Earn 11% referral commissions
- Upgrade with only $1.11
- Request payout once a week
- Paid within 48 hours
- No min payout (To me this is important for quick turn around)



No comments: