Tuesday, October 04, 2005

October, 4 2005 Updates

The Name Game:
I saw this is the common trap for many investors to fall into. The word "hyip" is part of the investment program name. The probability is 99.99% of the time, they are scams. So stay away from the program which has the word "HYIP" as part of the name.

Scam Sites:
axestar - (ip: 38.113.1.97) Reported not paying.
fastcashclub - Reported to have trojan loaded when you visit the site.

I got from my 8% weekly private program today. They have changed from 8% to 10% now.

Way to Invest in StudioTraffic (ST)

Since you can only request paid out from ST if you are at least level 100. So it may take you almost forever to get any money if you are a free member. The way to pay is invest $110, withdraw for the first 4 months, and then compound 50%. That way you will get your principle back ASAP and earning along the way. BTW I just got my money into StudioPay this morning after I request the withdraw on the 1st of October.

No comments: