Wednesday, October 12, 2005

4Daily is a Scam

4Daily (ip: 209.59.169.16) is truely a scam site. When I login this morning, to my surprise, all my balance are gone. This is indeed "new restructural" plan, see previous post. Jim Hunt, the admin of 4Daily, has instrumentally took all the money from all investors. The 4Daily forum is down too. I checked various forums, all members on this surfer program, have the same problem. We should file complain to the FBI and all the payment processors to freeze his account. His e-gold is 1672448 (4Daily.com), stormpay is spay@4daily.com, moneybookers is pay@4daily.com. We should send all complaints to the FBI at this site. I have filed complaint againt the site myself. So let's fight the scammer together. I am very mad about this scammer. I have never been paid by him at all.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that you still dont understand this industry.
It is just a game and it has no sense to complain to the FBI.
Almost every link on your site leads to some ponzi that will die sooner or later.

Taichi Sifu said...

Yes, thanks for the comment. FBI would be too occupied for this. But I do believe a very few maybe legit, then again, only time will tell.

Anonymous said...

Everything that happened was announced on the forums first. Also, was it a scam to all the people that really got paid?

I lost $400, but that's all part of the game. Reporting it will just make it harder for me to earn my money back.

Anonymous said...

For the sake of ethical business... i urge everyone who has had their credits deleted to flood their forum and prevent this scam continuing.

For my 5 step 5 min method, visit:
http://www.talkgold.com/forum/showthread.php?p=321532#post321532

Lets stop these scammers.