Monday, October 24, 2005

October 24 2005 Updates

I got another payment from CG Financial today. I also re-invest more today into this program becasue the Capital Venture Fund has started again for active members only. In order to participate this fund, you have to have active investment.

To diversify further, I started another auto-surfer today. Exekosurf - it pays 3% for 50 days for a total of 150% by surfing 50 sites. I saw this one from several forums, and many users reported the program as paying. So I dive myself into the water with this one.

I started a new poll today to see what everybody is recommending now. Have fun.

Scam Warnings:
Looks like StudioBanner (ip: 72.29.80.129) could be a scam. I invested $20 into the program early October. After I surfed 14 days, I saw the number of days to withdraw from some number (I believe it was 14) down to 0. The problem is the "Withdraw button" from a clickable link to scripting problem link < href="'cash_balance.php'" class=" menu" class="'black_link'"> Withdraw Funds. What a nice problem to have when you are about to withdraw. I emailed multiple messages to the admin over the 24-hour period, but no reply. It does not look good at all. Stay away from this one for now unless things have changed. If I got paid, I will inform you all. I'll see if the problem persists within couple days.

No comments: