Saturday, February 18, 2006

News From Grandhits on closing

StormPay has done it again, Grandhits, another auto-surf program is closing due to StormPay, see news:
Status of Programs

Currently both programs are at a stand still. After Stormpay had reduced our account to nothing with chargebacks they have now suspended it, I really hope they are stopped. Our main e-gold / e-bullion investment has disappeared as well. Scheduled to pay us weekly through November 2006, it did not last through January. After being optimistic that the admin would resurface and the payouts would continue, it has now been 3 weeks and I do not think we will ever see any of these funds again. All of this leaves us with absolutely nothing in our accounts.

Unfortunately we will have to close the programs, there is no possible way we can continue after everything has been stolen like this. I am very disappointed, as many of you know we did not run our programs based on a pyramid / ponzi system, we honestly had a paying investment that we pooled the funds into. Now that this has disappeared it seems that it may have been a pyramid type scheme itself. Extended due diligence was done on this investement so it shows you that everything in the hyip world (private or not) is a gamble.

I have enjoyed running the programs over the past year and have gained much experience. Once I am able to locate a a few solid investments in which to diversify funds, I imagine we will launch a new program possibly as soon as 2 weeks to a month from now. That is if the community will allow us to, as I understand that all of you are looking for someone to blame and I probably fill that role for you. I honestly believed that we had everything in place to operate at least another year, this is definately not the beginning of 2006 I had planned for. I will be able to continue because I know that this was all out of my hands, I will admit to the investement in Panama as being my fault, it has turned out to be a bad investment decision on my part, and for this I apoligize. But as far as being a theif and stealing all of these funds, I have a clean conscience, if the funds were still in our possession I wouldn't be writing this email that is for sure.

These are now difficult times ahead for everyone. I know that if we work together we can make it work again, there is no doubt about this. So tentatively our next program will pay out once a week, but I imagine the earnings rate will be much more on the conservative side. Alot has been learned with our current programs, and those lessons will all be applied into the development of the next program. We will have more details and possibly a pre-launch soon.

No comments: