Sunday, February 19, 2006

News from e-gold

e-gold has implemented a new feature called Refuse Payments from "Blocked Accounts", but if you still want to accept payment from the "blocked account", you have to turn it back on, see news:
e-gold Empowers Users to Refuse Payments from "Blocked Accounts"

e-gold is pleased to deploy a feature empowering e-gold Users to refuse payments from "Blocked accounts". "Blocked accounts" are blocked from receiving payments due to insufficient identifying information and/or e-gold invoking its Right of Association. The new feature enables Users to reduce the possibility of receiving payments from potentially unscrupulous counterparties. The default setting (User may view/change via "Account Info") refuses payment from Blocked accounts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,

My name is Chris and I am one of the administrators of HYIP Network.

I would like to know if you are interested to exchange links with my blog and forum?

Please contact me trough http://www.hyipblog.com/?page_id=44 if you are interested


Chris

Taichi Sifu said...

Sure, it is added to my exchange link page.