Tuesday, February 21, 2006

CG Financial Updates and Other HYIP Warnings

Another Payment From CG Financial
I got another weekly payment as well as the payment on CGF Venture Capital III 200% after 4 months from CG Financial yesterday. The 200% in 4-month is still active and it is the 4th in a series. I am not sure how long this one will stay active. The 200% program usually stays on course for about 1 month. I expect this one maybe open until end of the month. The CG Financial program has been very good to me ever since I joined from the start of June 2005. Most of the popular programs have already faded away, but this one is still humming.

Scam Warnings:
Here is the news from my news partners, HYIP News , on two HYIPs, see news:
According to reports of our readers two programs decided to wait with payments. First, Expert4Invest, doesen`t pay money since yesterday and the status of all the transactions is "are pending". Second, Meriland Hyip, looks like it stopped working just today. But that doesn`t change anything. We`re waiting for the problem to be solved.

No comments: