Thursday, February 09, 2006

The Never Ending Story of 12DP and StormPay

Latest News From 12DailyPro:
::StormPay
Our attorney has made several direct requests of StormPay that are intended to gain us immediate access to our account as indicated in the join statement posted last night so we can procede with refunds as soon as possible, to provide answers and further clarification of the account debiting that occured yesterday, and to have our original withdrawal request honored so we can fund our EMO account and speed the refund process there. We have not received an answer as of yet and the StormPay website has been offline the better part of the day. I will continue to update you on this matter as I am able.

::New Site
To my disappointment, our attorney has instructed us that in the best interest of the future of LifeClicks and all affiliated entities, we need to temporarily put a hold on the launch of the new site due to the unresolved issues that have arisen over the past couple of weeks. We will update you as able regarding this.

::Thank You
I want to take this time to thank you all for your continued support during this challenging time. Your posts, emails, and calls of support are helping me continue to fight the good fight for us all. Please understand that during this time I am under the advice of counsel and am somewhat limited as to what I can say and there may be times when you will read things that do not sound like me. Trust your intincts in those cases about who you have come to know me to be. Know also that we are cooperating fully with any and all questions that are being asked about this recent StormPay issue and about our program.

I will continue to communicate with all of you as I am able and as I am allowed. I know you are all concerned with recent events; know that I stand with you, undaunted.

No comments: