Tuesday, December 27, 2005

December 27 Updates

Here are some of the useful sites to look up registered companies in the US:
Business Registrations Look Up in the US:

http://www.keytlaw.com/Links/govrecords.htm

Look Up for Address in the US:
http://www.whitepages.com

Scam Sites:
Debucks.net, (ip: 204.200.215.98). Payment problem reported.
worldhyip.com, (ip: 203.194.240.131). A Trojan called "WONKA" is found when surfing this website is reported. Visit at your won risk.
sasinvest, (ip: 65.254.58.34). Payment problem reported.

Another Payment From CG Financial
I got another payment CG Financial sent to my payment processor today after the request was made yesterday. The delay of payment deposit (it is still less than 24 hours) is probably due to the holiday yesterday.

E-gold Problem
e-gold had a brief moment of down time today. At around 11:30AM EST, I logged into my account, but I did not received my PIN until 2 hours later. It got me a scared a bit because of this delay. I thought my account was hacked. Fortunately, I finally got my PIN and was able to login now without further problems.

No comments: