Monday, December 19, 2005

December 19 Updates

A Happy Pay Day for Me
I got several payouts from various HYIPs today.

First, it is the consistent payer from CG Financial, this is my weekly payment via their weekly payout program. This one is highly recommended. One good thing about this program is, you can request payout from a processor to another if the processor is down (like e-gold was down a few days ago, or its paypal has some problems). A major benefit for me. Why? You may ask. If you invest in CG Financial using Paypal, you can request payout via e-gold (in the comment field when you request payout), or vise versa. So you do not worry about your payment processor is down.

Second, I finally got my payouts (October and November) from StudioTraffic to my account after a long period of waiting time. The bottomline is as long I got paid I will be happy.

Lastly, I request another payout from FastMarket this morning, it was paid after a few tries because e-gold was up and down for a period of times. After e-gold was up, it only took a few seconds.
Yaaahooooo! Pay pay for me.

Scam Sites:
CashTwistTraffic, (ip: 38.113.148.103). Payment problem reported. It is launching a new site called, http://www.bluewavetraffic.com/, (ip: 38.113.148.103). Notice it is the same IP and the same owner. I would be careful about its new site. I would skip both.

No comments: