Friday, December 23, 2005

December 23 Updates

Vaol-Investments Still Down
The popular investment program, Vaol-Investments, is still unaccesible today. From the look of the site, it has been defaced for the past few days by the hackers. This is quite interesting, why? Only time will tell. Now the defaced is off, but the site is still unaccesible to the investors. It went to the private mode in the recent days.

Scam Sites:
watsonsforex.net, (ip: 203.142.2.166). Payment problem reported.
http://www.soulhyip.com/, (ip: 66.197.252.213). Payment problem reported.
Profits4investingtoo, (ip: 69.57.140.154). This can be the same scammer as profits4investing, see related report.
http://daddysurf.com/, (ip: 207.210.68.214). Same exact copy of Famous Scammer GCISurf.

Review of NSFG
In the past few days, I have digged up this private grogram after scan thru a few forums and sites. NSFG stands for Northsea Forex Group. After reading various comments on many sites by many its members, I have decided to give it a try with my money.
This program is somewhat different from the rest, the program admin provides lots of DD and publish trading results monthly with commentary according to some of the members. You can request info from the program via the auto-corresponder, by sending email to info@ns-fg.com. It will give you more info related to the program. The fund cut off day is 25th of each month, so if you miss the cycle, the fund will sit until the next cycle. This one definitely worth a look.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Paul Twyman and Kenneth Peippo are crooks! Mr. Twyman stole the majority of my investment based on a story of a Danish gov't funds seizure which he REFUSES to back up with proof that can be openly scrutinized by all. Furthermore, I've checked out Paul's story with the Danish gov't who replied there was no such seizure. What pisses me off is Paul applied that excuse to me knowing full well that I made my investment AFTER the alleged seizure! Let's not forget the false account statements he issued. I've reported him to the police and will be seeking a judgement against him in court. I'll be pressing charges against him as well. He's a fool if he thinks he can get away with this because I'm going to be his ever-present shadow until I get some justice!