Saturday, May 27, 2006

HYIP Updates

Online Currency Trading
I got paid again with forex united for week. The rate of return was 8%. Payment has been promptly received to my e-gold account without requesting.

WiredSurf, ever since this auto-surfer came back from DDOS attack or what else the reason was the previous month, I still have a payment pending from them which expired on May 5, 2006. I have submitted my request to them. I will see what the explanations from them regarding the late payement.

Delta Finance (DFII), has been inaccessible today. I can't really request any payout from them since I am not able to login today. I wish they come back up again soon.

Dadndaves, another popular auto-surfer is delaying payouts, if you ever go to its site, it will have the status showing on its site as "Current waiting time for payouts 10-21 days".

No comments: