Monday, May 08, 2006

HYIP Updates

WiredSurf is still down today. I believe this the fourth down day now. Fortunately, I only invest with the profits I made from them. This one does not look good at all right now. Looks like my newly invested profit is gone now.

Lesson to be Learned from e-commercial incident:
If you ever encounter any HYIP or auto-surfer which required you to download and install the client software. Beware!! Most likely it is trying to install trojan or virus on my machine. Do not do it! See the warning from a member of the e-commercial site discussed on GoldenTalk:
For existing members they offer to download the Client software in order to access the account.

I downloaded the file and checked it for viruses. At first look it was clean.
But, when i launched this Client.exe, it was blocked by Ad-Aware because it attempted to modify some registry keys and to grab some data my computer. I asked e-commertial to provide more detailed info about their software but my e-mail was not answered.
I think that it is an attempt of some kind of "fishing".
All e-commercial members! Be careful, don't download and don't launch their Client.

No comments: