Friday, May 26, 2006

Can You Make a Living With HYIPs Along?

"Can You Make a Living With HYIPs Along?" I guess this is the hot button question for many HYIP investors. If you do it right, and following some basis principles, you can certainly make a living out of it, see some of the discussions from GoldenTalk (http://goldentalk.com/t19779-10-1.html):

From Taoin to Ken123(me):
Ken123,

My understanding is that my ffriend follows a plan rather than concentrating on the programs themselves. It may sound a bit like splitting hairs, but his contention is that if you become infatuated with any one program (or group of programs) that you are missing the point. Accordingly, his strategy is to fund several "programs" with small amounts (his portfolio has variously gone from a low of about 12 to as high as 30), he always takes his principle out and then palys with the HYIP's money and he compounds as little as possible, concentrating on generating cash-flow.

There are a couple of deals that he breaks his own rules on to a degree, but he considers those much safer than an average HYIP---one of them is an actual trading account which would not be an HYIP as we define it here. So you might say that he also uses HYIPs to fund more "legitimate" trading. However, he will tell you that the bulk of his living is made from participation in HYIPs.

You can't really argue with success, as he has done this for over 4 years now. I could sit here & expound upon the major risks he is taking, but the fact remains that while I'm talking about risk he's living the good life and I'm wearing my life away in the rat race.

I think one major strategy that I'm developing is that as cautiously as possible I'm puttingf some judicious amounts into the higher-risk stuff out there and then rolling the gains into the lower-risk & real trading opportunities that exist.

Taoin

From Ross
After investing in almost anything for several years, I finally focused on the HYIP online and offline and recently joined the gang..
I have held VP level positions with reputable IT firms for many years but decised to leave and it doesn't matter how much I will be making, in my eye beats the kind of stress and daily torture I was going through living that live. Oh not to forget I left also Europe .
(HYIP my 2c)
I found that the main issue to be successful in HYIP is to treat the whole thing like a gamble. If you are good in gambling you will also make it in this world. the difference is that in gamboling you bet on horses, dogs, games etc. here you bet on the sites and how long they stay and pay. In this process the recognition part of the site and having an estimate on its total life time is essential. some go only with the expense that an admin has gone through to put a site together(the look and the script). some do look for the kind of program that is offered and the legitimacy. I use both techniques and have they not fail me yet. But bearing in mind that all HY programs are eventually bound to fail, despite being a legitimate investment or just a ponzi.

It has become my full time job in the mean time. I like to tread my job seriously and this one I treat the same way. I don't weak up in the morning feeling like I am on vocation. I have my daily routines and research and the task to detect any sign of failure in programs I am in and detecting potential successes in new programs.( I kind of sounded German just now, but I am not).

I was looking for an opportunity to share this and I hope I haven’t bore you guys. I am sure that like me there many people out there that are looking for a way out and I sincerely hope for everyone to succeed.
Good luck everyone and god bless.

I started HYIP last April without knowing what it is at the time. To test water with the HYIP world and risky nature of HYIP, but quite rewarding, I only invest a small portion 5% of my investable asset. Fortunately I am up about 50% since last April, not too great in HYIP's rate of return, but it is very decent in the real world. Not enough to making a living off it yet. The goal for me is making higher return 100% per year, then I can start thinking of doing it for living.

No comments: