Tuesday, January 31, 2006

HYIPs Updates

Another weekly payment from CG Financial delivered to my payment processor last night.

Another payment from 12DailyPro. I don't remember how many payments I got from them now. It was the expired upgrade of Jan. 23 2006. This has been great to me and many others.

News from 12DailyPro Regarding StormPay Upgrade:
Stormpay is now available for upgrades. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Scam Sites:
GOLDPROFIT, (ip: 67.18.107.164). Problem with payment reported.

Here is the Warning on goldxcash (ip: 70.85.250.94) from antaris from TalkGold:
Hi All

I've just been scammed by goldxcash. I should have done my research before I sent them my monies. I sent them $7500 from my egold account to be transferred to my bank account on Jan 4th. They pronmissed transaction within 2 days. I was desparate to get the money for some emergency. Since then I have had no replies to my emails, voice mails and e-gold stopped them from receiving monies. However, they opened 5 more egold accounts. I reported them to GDCA and they replied back to them saying they did not receive any monies from them . GDCA then sent them details of my transaction and since then, they too have not received any replies. GDCA will now put up a fraud alert on goldxcash.

I was stupid, but I want to make sure none of you guys get scammed by these thieves. The guy who runs goldxcash is called BRIAN DANIELS. He's a known fraudster. If you are members of any other forums etc, please pass this on.

If any of you know who I shlould contact to get some help, I would appreciate if you could let me know.

Regards

Antaris

No comments: