Monday, June 25, 2007

My HYIP Updates

InvPool has paid 13.90% to its investors last week. Since I have retrieved my initial principle back, I am compounding at 50% now. Like the previous withdrawal, I requested money to be deposit into my e-bullion account even though my initial investment was in e-gold. Not a bad free e-currency exchanger and investment program if you asked me.

RussoProject is down and not accessible by its members. But it is still paying me on a daily basis. I am not sure if this can be sustainable in the future. Stay tune on this one.

Withoutrisk behaves the same as . It has been down over 2 days now. It is still paying me too on a daily basis. Could this be the end of the program?

Minvestment is 1.62% today. It varies from 1.4% to 1.7% during normal business day. So far so good for now.

No comments: