Friday, June 01, 2007

Life-Holdings Payout News

Another successful week from Life-Holdings. Like the previous weeks, with the exception of previous week (because admin is taking days off), I am still receiving my money deposited into my e-gold account. This week is no exception either. See news on the payout ration for the week:
Hello,

2.60% net profit for investors this week!
E-gold and e-Bullion profit payments have been executed; check your e-currency account to verify yours!

All E-bullion accounts with less then $200 have been cashed out.
30 E-gold accounts with less then $50 have been cashed out.
I will be cashing out the small E-gold accounts on a weekly basis until all accounts have at least $200 balance.

I am just cleaning my spreadsheets and reducing my online funds a bit. I apologize for the lack of notice for the investors who have been refunded.

That's all for now. Have a great weekend! :-)

Regards,
Life Holdings Management

No comments: