Sunday, June 10, 2007

My HYIP Updates

I got paid from Russo Project today for the first time. I initially set my compounding rate to be 100% by accident. After I reset it to 0%, I got my payout for the first to my e-gold account without requesting as stated by the program FAQ. Another solid HYIP program for me.

As expected, I got another payment from InvPool. One nice feature for InvPool is the ability to withdraw payout by e-gold or e-bullion even though my initial investment was in e-gold. A great free e-currency exchange without fees. The payout is done within 24 hours. A solid investment program for me for over several months now. The weekly rate of return is very good too.

Blue-People, looks like a scam site created by GHPi, is down with DDOS attack. No access for me over a week now.

Life-Holdings is paying again to my e-gold last Friday. It has been paying for several months for me too. Even though the rate of return is low (about 2-3% weekly) as compared to others, but it is another source of income for me.

No comments: