Wednesday, July 12, 2006

12by12daily - New Surfer Program From DadnDaves

12by12daily, a new auto-surfer from the popular DadnDaves. This one has many advantages over the former one, see detail given by the site:
- 12by12daily is the shining light in the current maze of Autosurf programs
- The business plan is unashamedly modelled on the most successful Autosurf site ever, which took the autosurf world by storm for over 12 months, and would have continued to do so, if not for problems with payment processors.
- We have learnt from their mistakes and will only accept one reliable processor, e-gold.
- surf only 12 sites by 12 days and earn 12% daily
- Automatic payouts
- 12% referral commission
I started the program today and I will update my status as I got paid. I think this is a better surf program than the former one. Take a look, and you will see the difference.
Another interesting stat is: over 1700 members joined for less than 24 hours of launch time. This auto-surfer definitely has some potentials.
I am offering a 50%/50% referral bonus back to you once you join and upgraded. Let me know via my email at investor123@safe-mail.net once you inform your id. This bonus will be offered for all other programs I have as well as this one.

No comments: