Thursday, June 01, 2006

Scam Warning Email

I got this email today from Dr. Something, if you ever see something of this nature, delete them. See example:
Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Dr. Frank Jim, a senior staff and auditor head of computing department here in our bank.I have only written to seek your indulgence and assistance. I wish to make a transfer involving a huge amount of £15,000,000.00.(fifteen million pounds
sterling).

I am proposing to make this transfer to a designated bank account of your choice. Thus, for your indulgence and support, I propose an offer of 25% of the total amount to be yours after the transfer has been successfully concluded.
Kindly reply me stating your interest, and I shall furnish you with the details and necessary proceedure with which to make the transfer. I am anxiously awaiting your response through my alternative email address {frankjim2000@latinmail.com }and when replying this mail kindly include your Telephone and Fax number for better communication.
Thanks and
Godbless.

Dr. Frank Jim.

No comments: