Thursday, June 29, 2006

Dadndaves is Back!

If you have not surf lately on Dadndaves due to its funding problems and server is off for surfing, then you can go back and start surfing again. See news from Dadndaves admin:
Hi everybody,

Since my last update you will be aware that dadndaves is going through a cashflow problem at the moment. (Refer to update June 1st on your members page) Many members have sent emails of support, and asked what they can do to help. Many other members have made their own decisions on what they can do to help, and here are a few of the things they have done.

1. I received a number of emails from members with a heap of programs that were "still paying". Unfortunately many of these have since gone by the wayside, so I will be picking the bones out of the rest, and providing you with a list at a later date. Joining and upgrading in the programs I will recommend will assist in building up the investment portfolio of dadndaves again.

2. Many members have asked to have their cashout requests cancelled. This money has been returned to their cash balances to be either compounded or saved till a later date. (Remember you can compound on the last day of each month if you have $20 or more in your cash balance)

3. Many other members have indicated to us that they will not be requesting cashout this month, either opting to compound or save till a later date.

4. Lots of members have taken advantage of the terrific work that Trish has done in creating an advertising page. You can purchase advertising by paying with e-gold, or by using your cash balance.

5. And I am happy to say that a lot of members still have faith in this program and are upgrading with fresh cash. This is the option that will help us the most, but I understand that not everybody is in a position to do this. For those who can, we are still offering one free upgrade for every 10, for upgrades over $100, and a special bonus of 5 free upgrades, over and above the 1 for 10, for upgrades of $5000 or more.

6. A lot of members are promoting dadndaves, and bringing in new members. This is another great way in which you can help as new members also means new money.

All of the above are great ways of helping dadndaves through this tough time. I believe we have almost turned the corner but we are still probably a couple of months away from getting back to where we were. Payouts are continuing daily, although they are terribly slow. As you know I recently implemented a system of priority payouts for cashouts of $3500 and above. I got a lot of flak for this decision by email, and in forums, but I can tell you the decision was made to benefit all members. (I did reply personally to some of the emails and the members concerned did then understand my decision and the reasons for it) Sure, in the short term it benefits the large players first, however, by restoring confidence with the large players, we have been able to generate a lot of fresh upgrades, which have enabled me to pay a lot more of the smaller members as well. This decision has been successful, and I am pleased to announce that if things continue the way they are, we will soon be able to lower the limit for priority payouts. This does not mean that I am pandering to the wealthy few, at the expense of the smaller members. It means benefits and future faster payouts for all members.

Okay, now we know what you guys can do to support dadndaves, so "What are you gonna do Dave?" I hear you ask. Whilst any money coming in at the moment is primarily going towards payouts, I am slowly starting to rebuild my investments. Obviously I do not have as many funds available as I did in the good times, so this will be a slower task than previously, however it will generate some more cashflow to benefit all dadndaves members. I am also about to launch a brand new program which I am sure the majority of you will support. This program will be designed to give members quick turnaround, and quick profits, and will also generate new funds which will help to speed up the process of rebuilding my investments, and also speed up the process of cashouts at dadndaves. Keep an eye out for that one, I estimate it will be ready around the 7th of July.

Thank you for listening, and your support,

David

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can help Dave out by joining his new site without a referral ID.

12by12daily is Daves exciting new site which seeks to take all the best aspects of 12dailypro to revive the dying autosurf industry.

His new site is httP;//www.12by12dailypro.com

I have every confidence that Dave will pull this off and bring hope back to us all.