Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Purpose of E-Gold

I have a few of my blog readers asking me the following question: "What is the purpose of e-gold?" This question is too obvious to many of the HYIP old timers. To clarify this important and yet "obvious" answer, I will explain why e-gold is needed.

e-gold is merely a currency used in the cyber world, along with e-bullion, paypal, and SFI, as well as many others. e-gold is by far the well-known e-currency used by many HYIP investment programs. According the e-gold website, "e-gold is an electronic currency, issued by e-gold Ltd., a Nevis corporation, 100% backed at all times by gold bullion in allocated storage." I would say almost 99% of the HYIPs investment requires the investor to deposit with e-gold.

In order to puchase e-gold, an e-currency exchanger is necessary to exchange from your own currency (such US$, EURO, Japanese Yen, etc.). Many reputable Exchanger such as AsianPay, London Gold Exchange, ICE Gold, etc. will provide the service for you. Or if you prefer to deal with me for so small changes, I can do the exchange for you as well. The only exchange I will do is from your Paypal to e-gold. My turn around time is less than 24 hours. You can contact me at investor123@safe-mail.net if you are interested.

No comments: