Friday, May 18, 2007

HYIP Updates

GHPi Failing?
After more than 2 weeks of accessing GHPi, I still can not request withdrawal. Could this be the end of GHPi? I have contacted the admin of the program, but I still failed to get any response from him. Stay tune for this one. I think this can be a goner soon.

InvPool
This has been a good performer for me ever since I joined last month. Payment is made within hours as soon I requested withdrawal. A good replacement for GHPi.

Blue-People
I joined this program two days ago after seeing some review of the program from various forums. The minimum for joining this program is $50. I have received interests for the past couple days into my balance. Request for payment is quick also. There are two plans for it:
1. 15.4% every 2 weeks for 8 Month
2. 110 days - 1.6% ( I would definitely prefer this option)

Life-Holding
This one has been a good performer too. Weekly payment is done with requesting to my e-gold account. So far so good. The weekly payment is about 2-4%.

No comments: