Thursday, February 01, 2007

The Gold Finance Investment Review

After several months of avoiding in joining any HYIP arena recently, I finally dipped my foot step this year into the Gold Finance program. The reason I joined is because the rate of return seems reasonable as long as you are not being too aggressive. Good reviews from various forums and rating sites. I would not bet everything into any HYIP at all. I have place small investment into this program and see how well it goes.

It has several investment plans: from 1% daily (the one I am in) to 35% (for gambler with very high deposit). As always, there is no guarantee of success in the HYIP world, spend only the money which you are willing to lose. Spread the risk into many different programs, get your initial investment out first before compounding. As long as you follow the HYIP investing rules, this one seems to be another diversify investment.

No comments: