Wednesday, February 21, 2007

9Planetnosurf Udpate




After several days with the program, I did make withdraw request from it. Everything is done as expected, the money was instantly deposited into my e-gold account after the withdrawal request was made. Sweet!!
Here is the latest updates from the 9Planetnosurf admin:
We've hit a 73% of actives growth! And that is very significant because most sites don't even hit 40% actives, never mind 73%! And this means major trust amongst those who have signed up, because they chose to spend/upgrade! And they are tellling others about it. And that means ... longevity!

Now am not going to ra ra you, or bullshit you. Am not the type. I hate that kind of hype myself. And you know me, or most of you do, from my BLOG at 9planetreviews.com. I say it like it is. And I do tend to blow the whistle early even if I have major bucks in a programme. I simply shake my head, tell you about it, and move on.

So just know that it is not my style to toot my own horn here. But most spenders expect it. So I try to keep real on this. I've added links to the home page at 9planetnosurf.com that, if you read the stuff there, will help you to make up your own mind if you have not yet spent, or are considering spending more.

Right now I can unequivically say that you are safe to spend and safe to spend more. This programme is just in its' beginning, with major players coming on board. And I don't mean hit and runners. Am sure by now, if you have read the various posts at MMG, that for some odd reason I have managed to put in place plans that are pretty well hit and run proof. Am not sure how I did that. Maybe it was during sleep? But in any case, the ideas did come and I did implement them. And many folks are liking it! (Now that most are clear on how it really works. If you are not clear? Visit the 9planetnosurf.com thread on MoneyMakersGroup forum, the link is right on the home page, on the right.)

So...

I spend most of my day (from about 9 am EST to 12 pm EST) on the computer, on and off, on various forums (not like me, eh?), answering emails, help desk, and so on. Am here for you full time folks! You even know my phone number so call if you wish... 1-519-372-0638, but please, not after 11 PM EST, ok? But before you call, if you are new to all this? Please, read the MMG thread, the eMarket Cafe thread (links are on the home page), and then call. Thanks!

No comments: