Wednesday, August 16, 2006

What to do with your FXIG in Feederfund?

I am sure many of you who have the Feederfund account maybe wondering if FXIG is the best performer now. Personally I invested into FXIG and PSHI almost a year. The return of FXIG is getting less and less per month in the recent months. And yet PSHI is returning about 12% per month vs. less than 10% per month for FXIG in the last few months.

Until last month, feederfund has introduced Joyfund, another popular one but with high initially minimum deposit, is added to the fund family. In my case, I just reduced my FXIG funding and divide my FXIG holding equally into PSHI and Joyfund. The reason for Joyfund is simple, it had some specular return for certain months, so this is another balance act for myself.

In the meantime, happy investing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanx for the info. :)