Wednesday, August 30, 2006

HYIP Updates

The Good:
I got paid again by the AsianPay Investor Corner program today. The withdrawal request took less than 24 hours. This is one of the most reliable return on the net. In order invest into its Investor Corner program, you have to be certified by AsianPay to reduce the possibilities of fraud. It is a program worth considering. It is the Paypal of Asia.

Kaonline has paid again. This program has been paying very consistent ever since I joined in June 2006. The min investment is $50. I am almost in profit now. Once I am in profit I will set the compounding rate to 50%.

The Bad:
http://dream-hyip.net/, (ip: 63.216.32.100). Stop dreaming, the program has reported payment problems. The payment problem is expected to fail very quickly because the payout is 120% per 1 day. The problem is higher the return, the faster the program will fail.
http://silverearning.com/, (ip: 72.20.21.249). Payment problem reported. This is too obvious, 700% per 1 day. I expect no payout at all from the program.

No comments: